27 August 2010

Day 02

The meaning of my bloggers name? Sound weird. Titles are not my forte. But I started this blog as a personal blog, so the name should be...am? Personal? LOL! I entitled my blog as simply "blog ni eyoh". Nothing too fancy, just a blog + my name = myblog! So after months of stopping blogging, I decided to go back to blogging again. I changed the u.r.l. and blog name to Spinning Ball of Space. The name "SPS" (Spinning Ball of Space) was taken from the song If It's Love by Train. A good song, accompanied by great lyrics. A part saying... "spinning ball in the middle of space, i love you from your toes to your face!" really stick me whole! A catchy part. SO no meaning to be particular. But if i'll interpret this, maybe this blog is just one blog among the blogosphere which is considered space. Keep spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment