25 September 2009

:D

since i have to sleep up last nite...
here's the continuation of the post.
today, my tito from singapore is comin' together with her wife...
but anyways, lets give this week a review, shall we?
monday = there were no classes held, cause it's the end of ramadan...
tuesday = first day of school in this week, i have heard that 'banana split is goin' to air up everyday' but sadly i coudn't watch it cause i'm at school. if i'm not mistaken, this is the day when our teacher in mapeh, called me, kat, and elyn...to audition for the dance sports. i was chosen along with jerlyn...and that's not a very good opportunity in me...
"why i don't like to do dance sport?"
first, i was too shy for this kind of competition. second, i was so used to the crowd of my fellow salettinians. third, the pressure is on us, if we win...we're acknowledge, if we lose we're also acknowledge as "the first pair to lose"...fourth, financial budget, and lastly ballroom is not my forte!
but i must take it!
wednesday = i told my teacher how hard for me, dance sport is...then...she refused!...i told her talk to my mom tomorrow...
thursday = my mom talked to her, then....i dunno what happened but the situations are turned, mom suddenly agrees with her (WTF!?!) then i was given the waiver and achuchuchu in varsity, finally a reason to quit dance sports...
friday = but suddenly ms. jack told us that the varsity boys is over....awtz! but i'll have to look on the brighter side...! (if there is one?)
so that my week...
i'd like to call this as the week of pressure, anxiety, decisions, and forces...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment